"REMEMBER, WE LEAVE OUR FOOTPRINTS IN THE BEST PLACES!"
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - COVID-19
As a valued customer, we want to keep you informed about steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers. We are monitoring reports provided by federal, state and local governments concerning COVID-19. We are communicating with our motorcoach carrier company, Brecksville Road Transit, Inc., located in Brecksville, Ohio, for the most updated information concerning what preventative measures they will be implementing to ensure that the motorcoach will be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected for our safety. We at Footprint Tours, along with Brecksville Road Transit, Inc., will work vigilantly to make sure your travel experience is not only safe, but enjoyable, and without worry. Here are some of the preventative measures that we have put in place:
* Each Brecksville Road Transit coach will be cleaned and sanitized before it leaves the garage. Our escort will know how
and when this was done.
* The HVAC system on the coach circulates and filters in fresh air regularly.
* The driver will wear a mask at all times except when he/she is driving.
* All passengers, escort and driver will have their temperatures taken at the beginning of each day. If the thermometer reads 100
degrees or higher that passenger will not be allowed to board the coach.
* All passengers must wear a mask while they are boarding, exiting or moving through the coach. They will not be required to
wear a mask while seated in their assigned seat.
* All passengers will be assigned a seat on the coach and they will be required to sit in that seat for the entire trip.
* Hand sanitizer will be available on the coach and all passengers are asked to sanitize their hands each time they board
* Drivers will sanitize critical touch points on the coach when passengers are not on board.
* Social distancing will be adhered to when traveling on and off the coach.